Sign in to follow this  
bilbosmeggins

Problem With Downloading Tones Into Mac

I'm trying to download tones from Customtone using my Mac.  I can download the files no problem, although they are tiny in size, is 8kb correct?  When I go to the HD Edit program and try to select the files I cannot because they are greyed out.  Any suggestions?

You've dragged the file to your setlist, or selected the place ypu want that patch in your setlist then double clicked the file?

Is the patch the correct one for your unit?

Yes to all.  I can locate the file, and I've got a space in the user presets in mind.  And I was mindful to specify HD500X compatible files only.  And the file just sits there greyed out.

Update.  I have got it sorted now.  I hadn't realised that you drag it all the way to the setlist.  I thought the double clicking should do it.  Thank you.  :)

yeah it's not the most intuitive application out there. It does the job though

I'm having the same problem. Running Mavericks, and unable to upload any custom tone preset into the PODHD500X Edit. No drag and drop, no ability to select the files once download using the Open menu... The files are in .i6t format, which I've already realized is the incorrect format, yet from what I've read once dragged into the setlist, it should automatically convert. But I can't drag and have it upload. Please help.