Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Dt Customizer

aggravation

I'm using an iPad 2nd gen. IOS 7.0.2 in an Alessis ioDock and it seems to work for the most part so I wonder if my problem is just user malfunction or is the ioDock not 100% compatible...

I can effect changes to every parameter but I can't seem to save them to a file. The amp has accepted the eight preamps although I'm getting drastic volume differences between some....not sure if that is normal or not.

After changing the parameters to my liking I'll name the preset according to the amp type and the name appears in the slot that had said "no voicing name". All that seems to be as it should but the names don't stay. There doesn't seem to be a Save button. I hit apply for the outside parameters but that doesn't seem to do it.

If I hit the Manage button I only have the choice to Save As....the Save choice is greyed out... And nothing I created appears on that page. I don't have a Dropbox account linked up yet in case that matters....

If I select the save as button it warns that it will cycle through all the amps but then upon saying OK it crashes the app to desktop.

The eight preamps are loaded but volume disparity and lack of file management are definitely a problem.

So do these issues sound familiar to anyone? Is anyone using the Alessis ioDock to send and receive midi to their DT?

Any tutorials or manuals so I can learn how the process should work?

Hi,

I wrote DT Customizer.  There is a problem with saving that has appeared since iOS 7.  I will fix it, but I haven't had the time recently to find the problem.

Hopefully, I will have an update to fix this problem soon.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Cass

• Upvote 1

Thanks,

On another note, I found the Boost switch that is under the heading 'DT50 Only' seems to work on my DT25. It is sometimes on and sometimes off depending on which amp pre you select from the list and seems to allow us to change the setting as we like.

Is that the way it should work and where is the boost coming from if there is no extra tube in the DT25 circuitry?

thats how it should work the difference is that the DT50 is a dedicated 12ax7 tube doing the boosting, and the DT25 is some solid state variation.

Thanks,

On another note, I found the Boost switch that is under the heading 'DT50 Only' seems to work on my DT25. It is sometimes on and sometimes off depending on which amp pre you select from the list and seems to allow us to change the setting as we like.

Is that the way it should work and where is the boost coming from if there is no extra tube in the DT25 circuitry?