Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Presets for HX Stomp

dawg2k5

3 hours ago, Kilrahi said:

Are you sure you're looking in the right spot?  The marketplace has several bundles. I've bought a few of them and really liked them.  

https://shop.line6.com/marketplace/

Sorry, I thought you meant the customtone site. 

Yeah looking at the Shop. The presets in the Stomp all pretty much suck. Not sure I want to give L6 another $25 for more of their presets....

3 hours ago, dawg2k5 said:

Sorry, I thought you meant the customtone site. 

Yeah looking at the Shop. The presets in the Stomp all pretty much suck. Not sure I want to give L6 another $25 for more of their presets....

Those ones aren't created by L6 but by users who have already demonstrated their skills. Most of those people have demos on YouTube.

Glenn for example has several good examples. Below are some I bought.

• 1 year later...

Check out the MBritt presets.  Only $20 and fantastic rock and blues tones ready to go.  Contains only 3 IR's but the three of them are tight and right to my ears.  I agree the presets that came with the HX are off-putting to the point where I was ready to return it.  So, no, I don't trust Line 6 with what ever they're pumping out of their well house.