Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Xps Footswitch

• 11 months later...

HI

I've found a UK retailer selling this switch but it doesn't look like there is a power plug with it. Would it be easy to pick one up and do you know any of the line 6 ones that would power it. Or does the ab give the power requirements under it cos my local music store carries digital supplies that I've replaced other broken ones with and they are excellent.

Thanks, I ordered the A/B from Dolphin Music it arrives tomorrow at £22 it was a no brainer. However, I remembered that when I had my XT Live I had a spare power supply. I dug through my big box for cables and things I'll probably never need again and found it. Alas it's a Line 6 MWA 48 is there a chance this would work.

Yes I'm sure I've got one that's as long as a decent guitar lead but TRS I'll check it out and get one if I need to. I looked at the PX2 on guitar guitar website and it lists it as compatible with a whole lot of Line 6 gear including the Pod XT live so it looks as if the one I've got is an earlier model of the same thing. That would save me £20 and a journey to the big City!

• 9 years later...

From the Line 6 JTV-59 Pilot's Guide:

Note: It is also possible to supply power to your Variax without a battery. When connected to VDI digital input-equipped hardware, such as a Line 6 Helix or POD HD, power is supplied via this connection. You can also power the guitar through the 1/4 inch Analog Output jack using the Line 6 XPS A/B Power supply and 1/4 inch TRS cable in the Variax Cable Power Kit (P/N: 98-034-0105).