Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Does Line 6 offer an editor for implementing the 2.0 amp models?

klasi

I have firmware 2.0 installed.

What Line 6 software do I use for selecting/editing the amp models in my DT25?

Does Line 6 offer an editor for doing that?  Or is the only option either POD HD500 Edit or a 3rd party edit like DTEdit?

If you are fronting your DT25 with the HD500 then the patch of the HD500 will select/edit the amp models. However what works best is to select/edit preamps in the HD500 (HD500X) connected via Line 6 Link. This will actually change the physical configuration of the preamp stage of the DT25. This is not modeling but preamp configuration. You are changing what type of amp you have.

The only other option I am aware of (besides the promise that the Helix will do this for DT's soon) is to physically turn the knobs and switches on the amp :)

• 4 years later...

Anyone mastered the art of DT 25/Helix/L6 Link? Im not a pro at all and just trying to decide whether to use Helix 3.6 via channel A or B? For instance, when I use A with worship tones it's awesome! But with Metal B sounds better at least to me in room. But i thought the new cabs etc.. in 3.5/3.6 were a whole new ballgame? So I'm trying to simply figure out din I use Helix Ch A or DT Pre Ch B? Sorry if confusing as I'm not that versed even though I had POD HD500X before i just used it without having tom really think.

Thank you for any help and or advice as i sure could use it!

Stephen