Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

G75 - TB516G and RT516 Pairing Issues

adeane1985

Hi to whomever I am speaking with, 

I would REALLY appreciate any help on this...

So I have used my Line 6 G75 Wireless Guitar System a few times over the last six months but then when I went to use it last month it lost signal between the transmitter and the receiver. I switched it off and on, auto scanned it and reset the scene for my bass which worked and then it played fine again for several times after that. But then this problem happened a few times until ultimately the system stopped recognising the transmitter saying 'NO Tx!' permanently. I gathered that it must be due a firmware update so I loaded version 1.05 to my RT516 unit and version 1.03 to my TB516 G which I believe are the most recent updates, still the same problem. 

I have gone through and tried auto scanning but it just comes up 'No Tx found', I have also tried manually setting the transmitter in accordance with the G75 manual to no avail. 

I have carried out a factory reset, loaded previous firmware's and shouted at it all to no avail. It is currently set back to versions 1.05 and 1.03 and as it was when I first opened it in regards to settings.

I love the kit when its working but I need to have confidence in it, I am hoping someone here may have had something similar and can assist me?!

Any help is hugely appreciated. 

Kind Regards,

Ash

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...