Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Helix Stand Recommendations

jyafink

I bought my Helix last December and am still playing around with it using my hands way more than my feet.  Just wondering what y'all use when you are playing the Helix when sitting down and don't want the unit on the floor.  Bending over constantly is no fun.  I assume some sort of heavy duty sheet music stand or adjustable keyboard stand would hold the Helix well but figured I would ask anyway.

Thanks.

I put a Fender Tolex guitar case on an X keyboard stand and put the Helix and my laptop on there at the same time connected via the USB. Then I can adjust the stand to sitting or standing height depending on what I'm trying to accomplish. That's an easy, cheap and sturdy solution that has worked for me all the way back to my X3 Live days. 

Hope that helps.

Good luck,

Brad

On 3/13/2019 at 8:29 AM, jyafink said:

I bought my Helix last December and am still playing around with it using my hands way more than my feet.  Just wondering what y'all use when you are playing the Helix when sitting down and don't want the unit on the floor.  Bending over constantly is no fun.  I assume some sort of heavy duty sheet music stand or adjustable keyboard stand would hold the Helix well but figured I would ask anyway.

Thanks.

this is what I use with my helix floor:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000RXN6XI/ref=oh_aui_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

careful because it scratches the sides a bit, put something to protect the bottom.

On 3/13/2019 at 3:29 PM, jyafink said:

Thanks.

This is what have have been using for a few years now.

Sturdy and does the job!

https://www.electromarket.co.uk/ekho-universal-adjustable-laptop-mixer-stand

Check it out. Here's the movie.

Edited by datacommando
link added

• 2 weeks later...