Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Helix Native As Low As $70

Kilrahi

I just wanted to quickly mention in case others haven't seen it, if you have wanted Helix Native but haven't jumped on the bandwagon yet, Line 6 just launched a 30% off sale on all of their software. 

If you have an HX product, you can grab Helix Native for the low low low price of $70 right now.

They do these sales maybe four times a year at most so if you've been on the fence jump off and help support capitalism!

Code: SALE30

https://shop.line6.com/

• Like 1

1 minute ago, codamedia said:

Not important, but your title is misleading.... it's as low as $70, not as low as $30

Great deal none the less. 

Frick . . .  yeah . . . fixed . . . I'm either getting old, or typing with my fingers on a phone screen sucks. 

Or both. 

• Haha 1

I own the floor controller and the rack and I wish to purchase the Native VST and when I click on the 

X With Registered Helix Floor or Rack

I get the message:

Your account does not have an active Helix Floor or Rack registered right now. Please click the register button below to register your product. If you are interested in purchasing a Helix Floor or Rack, please click Here.

(and nothing is added to the cart)

when I go to my account I see both products as registered  in my account.

Anybody have any ideas as to how I can purchase the Native software with the Save30 discount coupon

10 hours ago, Paul31452 said:

I own the floor controller and the rack and I wish to purchase the Native VST and when I click on the 

X With Registered Helix Floor or Rack

I get the message:

Your account does not have an active Helix Floor or Rack registered right now. Please click the register button below to register your product. If you are interested in purchasing a Helix Floor or Rack, please click Here.

(and nothing is added to the cart)

when I go to my account I see both products as registered  in my account.

Anybody have any ideas as to how I can purchase the Native software with the Save30 discount coupon

Just to verify - are you logged in to your account already when you go to purchase the software?

If you are, the only time I saw someone run into a problem with getting the discount, it was because they weren't the original owners of the HX device and had bought it used.

Are you the first owner of your Helix Rack?

If you are . . . then it sounds like a bug to me and I'd submit a support ticket fast so that it can get resolved before the sale goes away (I suspect the sale will last no more than a week, but I could be wrong). 

Thanks Kilrahi for your response.

Yes, I did buy the Helix Floor and Rack on Ebay.

I am not the original owner.

As far as you know does that mean I would not be able to purchase Helix Native?

I have been in touch with support, but we are now into the weekend, so I will have to follow up with them on Monday.

Thanks again, Kilrahi.

3 hours ago, Paul31452 said:

I am not the original owner.

As far as you know does that mean I would not be able to purchase Helix Native?

Yeah, unfortunately . . . I think if it's been registered before then it prevents it from qualifying for the $99 discount. 

Sorry man.