Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

lucasryvers

I absolutely love the L6 Helix.  It is amazing.  I have no regrets about this system at all.  However, here is something I reeeeally wish I could do, but I am not sure the Helix can do it.  I would pay good money to have it as an option.  In the global settings you have to choose whether your device runs all presets, presets/snapshots, snapshots/stomp, all stomp, all snapshots, etc etc etc.  However.  I wish I could set in the Global settings a combination of as many as I want.  For example. I love having lots of snapshots available, but I also like the option of having a boost available when I want it.  What if I could have 7 snapshots and 1 stomp which could be a Kinky Boost?  That would be amazing!  It would also be killer if I could make that choice global, but also have it preset specific.  i wish I could have presets that could have any combination of stomps and snapshots.  How difficult would this be to add in a future update?  It would blow my mind and make this a flawless device (PLUS ADD MORE DSP!).  Regardless, I obviously can make-do, but damn. That would be awesome.  

3 hours ago, lucasryvers said:

I absolutely love the L6 Helix.  It is amazing.  I have no regrets about this system at all.  However, here is something I reeeeally wish I could do, but I am not sure the Helix can do it.  I would pay good money to have it as an option.  In the global settings you have to choose whether your device runs all presets, presets/snapshots, snapshots/stomp, all stomp, all snapshots, etc etc etc.  However.  I wish I could set in the Global settings a combination of as many as I want.  For example. I love having lots of snapshots available, but I also like the option of having a boost available when I want it.  What if I could have 7 snapshots and 1 stomp which could be a Kinky Boost?  That would be amazing!  It would also be killer if I could make that choice global, but also have it preset specific.  i wish I could have presets that could have any combination of stomps and snapshots.  How difficult would this be to add in a future update?  It would blow my mind and make this a flawless device (PLUS ADD MORE DSP!).  Regardless, I obviously can make-do, but damn. That would be awesome.  

I wouldn't be surprised if you see this at some point. Interestingly enough, the Stomp kind of has this now as you can attach an external foot switch that control snapshots while the main unit does Stomps, and a few other cool pairings as well. 

So maybe that bodes well for your idea. 

51 minutes ago, DunedinDragon said:

There's only one way to find out if it's awesome enough to get added to the Helix, and that's NOT to post it here.  You post it in IdeaScale and let Helix users vote on it.  If it gets enough votes it could show up in a future update.

https://line6.ideascale.com/a/index

PLEASE do a search first! This is already on there at least twice! VOTE for ONE, VOTE FOR ALL! But PLEASE don't request it again, it just dilutes the votes!