Arod3791

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE fix looper bug!!!

I have seen other posts touching upon this but I have yet to see a solution for the problem. The Helix looper has a noticeable drop in volume after the the initial loop has been created. Im not sure why this is happening. It’s extremely tough to utilize it live, especially in loud settings.  The looper is at the end of my chain,  Playback is set 0 (Wish there was an option to increase playback dB instead of 0 being the max) and every time the volume drops considerably.

If there is a solution, I would love to know because I would much prefer to use the Helix as a stand alone unit instead of buying an additional looper. Any help is appreciated!

- Alex

I simply do not have this issue. Current firmware. Both 6-btn and 1-btn loopers work fine at the end of the FX chain. No loss in gain.

Set up a new, empty patch, add looper. Still have issue? Are you plugging into the normal guitar input? Output thru normal 1/4" out?

Same here. No issues with looper playback volume.

Yea no issue here either, in fact I usually set my loops playback and overdubs minus a half to a full db.. even then at times the playback is too loud for a lead part.