Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Need Clarification For Pod Hd Desktop

Graomi

Hi, I even been a very satisfied user of the pod xt bean and fbv shortboard mk1 for many years but I feel it is time to upgrade.

I need to know for definat6e that the pod hd desktop will work with my mk1 shortboard and can i get some clarification on the amp models available for the pod hd desktop. specifically the one i use on my xt more than any other is the Saldano Slo100, is this available for the pod hd desktop?

Cheers

Mr G

Yes, my HD desktop works with my mk1 shortboard...I actually prefer it over the mk2...nice big green display....The current firmware actually has three models (channels) of the Soldano 100...Clean, Crunch and Overdrive...XT was missing the Clean and Crunch models...

I also started on the xtbean and still use it quite often, despite it being an "older" model.  The only drawback I have seen for a (very) select group of users is that the HD Bean doesn't have MIDI DIN IN/OUT, as it was replaced by the SPDIF.  Not sure if that is something that would be a deciding factor -  if it is you may want to go for the HD500/X or HD Pro/X as MIDI is available there.

Space - glad to see you are still around! ;)

L6A