Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

POD HD500X DRIVER WON'T INSTALL

hasselldylan

So I'm trying to install the drivers on my MAC desktop computer from 2013. Downloaded the POD HD500X Edit and Line 6 Monkey and the Line 6 License Manager. I have a Line 6 account and my computer is registered. I updated my computer last week to MAC OS Mojave. My computer won't download the drivers for my HD500X. I've tried to install the drivers more than 5 times. Does anyone know what I need to do to fix this issue?! PLEASE HELP!! 

• 4 weeks later...

having the same problem. Did you fix it? If so, how please? Every time i open Monkey it shows the yellow caution flag against drivers. I've used the update selection option several times - same result. If i go into the drivers file i just get an uninstall option. I've also done a complete re-install of all Line 6 components. I'm running High Sierra which is moving to 64bit and my mac app report says line 6 items not compatible, even though line 6 says they are. Any idea where my problem is please?

• 1 month later...
On 4/18/2019 at 3:12 PM, stormstudios said:

It got answered in another thread and in about 40 other threads.

You've got to go to Security Preferences and allow Line 6 as a developer.

This ONLY worked for some people.  Not everyone.  I've tried the install more than 10 times and even called Line6 support on the phone....   no solution so far.      I am not getting a notificatin in my System Preferences - security panel.   So I can't even click to allow the drivers to be recognized.

On 3/24/2019 at 8:22 PM, hasselldylan said:

So I'm trying to install the drivers on my MAC desktop computer from 2013. Downloaded the POD HD500X Edit and Line 6 Monkey and the Line 6 License Manager. I have a Line 6 account and my computer is registered. I updated my computer last week to MAC OS Mojave. My computer won't download the drivers for my HD500X. I've tried to install the drivers more than 5 times. Does anyone know what I need to do to fix this issue?! PLEASE HELP!! 

have you solve this problem yet? I am having same problem. I even can not register my HD500x pedal.

Al abrir la línea 6 monkey me muestra que no hay instalado el controlador de mi pod hd 500. repetido varias veces el proceso y la diferente orden de instalación y aún así me sigue mostrando el pequeño icono de advertencia de no tener instalado el controlador. .alguien que me dé una ayuda en el tema por favor, ya que necesito reinstalar el software porque un día en mi pedalera se reinicia en el logo de la línea 6 al conectar la fuente, solo puedo acceder a la calibración de la pedalera y al ACTUALIZAR FLASH.

Edited by linomaga90
no coloqué la palabra monkey

• 1 year later...