Andre_W

CUBASE LE and POD FARM license for used hardware

Hello!

I've bought a TONE PORT UX2 from Craigslist (not a new hardware) but didn't receive any CD/DVD media with CUBASE LE and POD FARM software from the seller.

Anyone know if it's possible to request a new license from Line6?

Thanks

On the underside or back device there should be a sticker with the serial number and such on there. Once you have registered that to your account you should getthe option to download cubase. You can drop line6 a message, they have issued licenses for old units before from what i have read on the forums here

they will issue a license if you open a support ticket and have the item registered to you. it will be added to your account. how do I know? you ask. because I bought a used ux2 and they licensed me cubase le 9.5 and pod farm 2. Very generous of them, and that is why I will remain a vocal supporter of line 6.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, tonyjknoxville said:

they will issue a license if you open a support ticket and have the item registered to you. it will be added to your account. how do I know? you ask. because I bought a used ux2 and they licensed me cubase le 9.5 and pod farm 2. Very generous of them, and that is why I will remain a vocal supporter of line 6.

Thank you tonyjknoxville !

I've opened a support ticket but unfortunately they told me Toneport devices do not come with Podfarm or Cubase LE

I think they aren't generous anymore :))

Cheers