Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Best custom presets for Helix LT...?

stefannickel

On 6/30/2021 at 3:14 PM, KubaP said:

Is this alive? None of them doesn't work. Where can I find those presets?

Hello it's not alive!! I uploaded a new one with ir and new amps inside. Check this instead https://www.dropbox.com/sh/k4d9xc5jjdvq2b6/AADTNr48c9RZ_x6X9JaOMX5Oa?dl=0

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/26/2019 at 11:16 AM, stefannickel said:

Hello everybody!

I just bought myself a Helix LT.

Which are the best sounding custom presets I could buy on the internet?

Fremen? Glenn DeLaune? Choptones?

Can somebody give me some advice...?

Thanks a lot.

Cheers,

Stefan

What fremen preset pack do you have? any preset bundle as a recommendation? 

worship tutorials has a bunch of great sounding presets as well.  They do cater to the worship guitar player crowd (in case the name didn't give that away), but their presets are affordable and pretty well put together, and most of them include IRs as well. 

• 1 year later...
On 3/16/2023 at 2:06 PM, MasterTone13 said:

What program do you use to open a patch when loaded, I cant seem open them for my Helix LT?

Hi,

Your question is a little vague? Do you mean preset.hlx files, or are you referring to a downloaded zip file. If it’s a zip, just double click it to unpack the contents.

If you have downloaded a custom .hlx preset that you need to transfer to your Helix LT, you need to connect it to your computer via USB, then open HX Edit. You can drag and drop your new preset into an empty slot in one of the setlists in the editor and it will then show up in the corresponding slot on your LT.

MANUAL FOR HX EDIT - CLICK THE LINK BELOW.

https://line6.com/data/6/0a020a3f1049f61fd3077f0eca/application/pdf/HX Edit 3.15 Pilot's Guide - English .pdf

Hope this helps/makes sense.

• 9 months later...

Necrobump ! I just wanted to share a clip of me (with the PRS DGT SE) playing the Helix live :

I was a guest on this song by Malagasy artist Erica DuRock. This was during a festival I organized, where all 5 bands (including 4 from Madagascar) had to play on my modelers and presets. Absolutely no EQ on the guitar console tracks here ! If you want to watch more of that, there's a long recap, the guitarists using the Helix are on the right side of the stage from the audience point of view :

• Upvote 1