Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Delaune vs Fremen vs MBritt patches - a review

ieperry

There has been multiples updates since the one you've got. Three in 2018, two this year, latest one for firmware 2.70. Lot of bonus content added. The zip file now has 10 folders.

besides that, the expression pedal problem was a Helix bug resolved by Line 6 long ago. I now remember that.

13 hours ago, fremen said:

There has been multiples updates since the one you've got. Three in 2018, two this year, latest one for firmware 2.70. Lot of bonus content added. The zip file now has 10 folders.

besides that, the expression pedal problem was a Helix bug resolved by Line 6 long ago. I now remember that.

I hadn’t thought about my problem with ‘the Big Pack’ until reading through this thread so I wasn’t keeping up with your subsequent updates.  Also, didn’t realize the expression pedal was ever a Helix bug?  I really did like a lot of your tones so I’ll recheck it out. Thx.

• 3 months later...
On 9/29/2019 at 4:50 PM, surfsup1955 said:

I hadn’t thought about my problem with ‘the Big Pack’ until reading through this thread so I wasn’t keeping up with your subsequent updates.  Also, didn’t realize the expression pedal was ever a Helix bug?  I really did like a lot of your tones so I’ll recheck it out. Thx.

Hello, and happy new year ! You may want to download the zip file again : I just posted a complete firmware 2.82 update. All the presets were reviewed, a few bugs were fixed (trails were off on some reverb blocks etc), and the snapshots were named where needed. Almost all presets now have various snapshots. This is of course a free update for current owners, they just need to re-download the zip file.

7 hours ago, fremen said:

Hello, and happy new year ! You may want to download the zip file again : I just posted a complete firmware 2.82 update. All the presets were reviewed, a few bugs were fixed (trails were off on some reverb blocks etc), and the snapshots were named where needed. Almost all presets now have various snapshots. This is of course a free update for current owners, they just need to re-download the zip file.

I’ll definitely try it.  Happy New Year!