Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

UX1 with Pod Farm VST in Sony Acid Pro 7 - No signal

Is there any documentation out there for running the Pod Farm VST in Acid Pro 7? I'm using the UX1 and everything seems to work fine when running Pod farm as a standalone. In my DAW (Acid 7) however, I can't get any sound signal through. I can insert an audio track and insert the Pod Farm plugin to it, all features available and no authorization issues but I get no sound signal at all?

Anyone with Acid Pro who might suggest what I am missing?

I have my audio device in preferences set to ASIO UX1

I have input monitoring turned on for the track.

Track input is set to (default) send 1/send 2.

Any suggestions or a link to relevant documentation would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

PS. I did find the extensive documentation PDF online which has detailed info about running the VST in a variety of DAWs, none of which being Acid...

I figured it out. In the past I had been using my PoDxt for recording guitar. The only difference now with UX1/Pod Farm is that you have to arm the track for recording before a signal is fed through it. Never had to do that with the Podxt except when actually recording. Always had a signal input whether the track was armed or not.

At any rate, it seems to be functioning properly now. I figured it was something stupid simple I was missing and of course, that was the case lol.