Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Calibrate FBV EXPRESS pedal?

The instructions are on this page: 

However, it looks like there's a font issue, at least with the computer I'm on now.

FBV Express Mk. II:

1) Hold D while powering on the FBV. Upon release, the pedal display will read “1â€.

2) Press and hold the pedal toeswitch until the 7 segment display changes to “2â€. This should occur instantly.

3) Set the heel to the heel (minimum) position, press the D button. The 7 segment display will change to “3â€.

4) Set the toe position (maximum) and press the D button. The tuner LEDs above the 7 segment display will light.

5) Move the pedal and verify that the tuner LEDs sequentially turn off as the pedal moves to the minimum position, and refills when moved to the maximum position.

6) Press D to exit

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/18/2019 at 9:25 PM, Flash228 said:

I may be missing something but I Do not have an actual mechanical toe switch..Am I missing something...??? hence I can not calibrate..HELP..

No, there is no visible mechanical toeswitch, it's internal, optical, I believe.

• 2 months later...

Hello!
I do not know if I am writing in the right topic.
If something goes wrong, Sorry.
I own FBV Express MkII
Until recently, everything was fine, but at one moment the pedal stopped working. Banks are switched, switching to wow effect occurs. Volume is not adjustable. The calibration is switched but not calibrated.
Since I am from Ukraine, I do not have the opportunity to contact the service center.
With the principle of operation of this device, I figured it out.
As far as I understand, optocoupler D200 and Q200 are responsible for the pedal's work. Some of this does not work.
What can replace these parts? Where can I find out what kind of optoelements and where to buy them?

Sorry for my English ...

Help me, please!