Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Helix LT EXP 1/2 LEDs always turned on

gzupa

i think i'm the only one who has this problem, because after a long search i haven't found no others  with the same problem.

On my Helix LT the two EXP 1/2 LEDs are always turned on, either wha/volume are used or not in the patch.

My helix has been patched to the latest firmware directly from the official technic assistance point  here in italy.

i bought LT on 1st of march and sent to assistance on 4th of march because it freezed after some minutes since power on.

after 20 days i finally had back my LT, upgraded to 2.71, and finally full working, except for the two EXP 1/2 LEDs that always stay both on.

if i add wha or volume to the patch and i activate the exp toe, the expression pedal works fine (i hear wha o volume changes etc), but the two leds still turned on.

if this won't broke my LT, i will live with, because after a 850€ expence i don't like to send it in assitance for at least others 20 days.

i appreciate any helps

Thanks

Beppe

Do you have an external expression pedal plugged into the EXP2 jack?

Those lights just indicate whether the pedal is controlling EXP1 or EXP2. They don't have anything to do with whether or not you have a wah or volume block in your patch.

Phil, i have NO external expession pedal plugged into the exp2 jack

and if i connect one there it works but nothing changes about the lights. Always on also if i detach the plug from the exp2  jack. they seems freezed. always on.