Jump to content
enrico00

audio problem with hd pod500x

Recommended Posts

Hi, i have a problem with my pod hd500x:

 

when i plugin my pedalboard to the pc for edit the tones and exit in my amplifier, the tones sounds really good, but when i don't plug to the pc the pod all of my tones have a really lollipop sound, with a lot of interference and really high tones that make the tones noisy.

I tried all the way a can to solve this problem, but i haven't found a solution.

 

this is a really sad thing beacuse i have my pod for 8 moths and i can't use it live because i can't bring with me my pc.

 

I hope someone can healp me solving that problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After you edited your tones with the PC, did you SAVE the patches back to the HD500 before you exited? Otherwise, the HD500 will just use whatever patch was there before.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, pfsmith0 said:

After you edited your tones with the PC, did you SAVE the patches back to the HD500 before you exited? Otherwise, the HD500 will just use whatever patch was there before.

even when i modify one parameter i save the preset on the pod

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How are you using the POD when it's not connected to the PC? How do you have it setup?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/12/2019 at 5:13 AM, olds70ragtop said:

How are you using the POD when it's not connected to the PC? How do you have it setup?

i use my pod connected to a fender deville 4x12 made in usa (1992).

and, obviusly with guitar connected.

I use 1/4" out setup on Line,

XLR setup to ground

GUITAR IN setup on normal

i have configured the pod in this way

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/8/2019 at 1:12 PM, enrico00 said:

Hi, i have a problem with my pod hd500x:

 

when i plugin my pedalboard to the pc for edit the tones and exit in my amplifier, the tones sounds really good, but when i don't plug to the pc the pod all of my tones have a really lollipop sound.......

I am following this thread only to learn, hopefully, what a "lollipop sound" is  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×