Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

HX Stomp SetList (Free)

Megadeth1313

Hello.....HX Stomp Family.....

I'm sharing one of my back-up Set List in the hope that new folks to the Line 6  HX Stomp can start jammin'.

All you have to do is load or import the set list via' USB Poof  !!!!! you have new Patches....

PS... These all were made from the basic unit of the Line 6 HX Stomp.... NO IR's NEEDED !!!!

Yeah !!!!!   Your Friend …...KingSlayer

HX Storage Vault.hls

• Thanks 3

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, Megadeth1313 said:

Thanks Brother..... Me too.... come on 2.8

How are the setlist working out for you Arislaf ???? Do you  have any cool patches for me Like ….. Surf rock.... Blues..... and my fav. METAL \mm/  :)

Setlist not working at all, on bot native and helix floor :( Guess have to wait untill 2.8 

As for my patches have plenty, especially for metal!!! Wait until we receive 2.8 and I will fix you up!! BTW, did you try the legacy heavy distortion before the dual rectifier? Or the legacy blue treble comb before a metal amp? Small tips to keep us up until 2.8!!

Ps, if you want you can check up with native trial these: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4r7gucctc4ydkye/AACzuVidRrsSbORyqG72fpwSa?dl=0

3 hours ago, Megadeth1313 said:

Thanks Brother.....  I'll try  legacy heavy distortion before the dual rectifier? Or the legacy blue treble comb before a metal amp? Small tips to keep us up until 2.8!!

Come on 2.8

Heavy distortion (boss metalzone ) before the recto, and blue treble comp before any metal amp! Tell me your results! 

3 hours ago, Megadeth1313 said:

Try these...…. Arislaf

From my HX Stomp My Fav Metal Paches...

KingSlayer.hlx

(8)-Ball.hlx

Thanks a lot brother! Wish we could get some beers together at a rock/metal bar! How did youchange the format to helix floor from helix stomp? Maybe i can reverse engineer it to sent you some stomp presets!

38 minutes ago, Megadeth1313 said:

this is all my stuff so far..... enjoy

Thank you!

39 minutes ago, Megadeth1313 said:

It's all in the patches.... Start from the beginning the guitar symbol and move toward the back either reverb or cab....

Allen's Setlist.hls

My bad, what i mean is how you did the hls to hlx?

2 hours ago, Megadeth1313 said:

If you Can try the KingSlayer Patch..... It's my main Megadeth patch....

Wish i could, but both native and floor dont recognise them. Will send you today my 3 best patches, jcm 800, jcm900(emulated) and electric. If they dont work i will take pictures and upload them.

Thanks again brother, 2.8 will solve our problems.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Megadeth1313 said:

I tried the new Firmware it sucks...… I when back to my Line 6 Firehawk.... It sounds better than my HX Stomp.... :(

I . . . what?!

I have the Firehawk, but it doesn't sound better. It's simpler, and it sounds good, no doubt about that, but . . .

And what is there to hate about free stuff in 2.8?!

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
On 4/11/2019 at 10:48 PM, Megadeth1313 said:

Hello.....HX Stomp Family.....

I'm sharing one of my back-up Set List in the hope that new folks to the Line 6  HX Stomp can start jammin'.

All you have to do is load or import the set list via' USB Poof  !!!!! you have new Patches....

PS... These all were made from the basic unit of the Line 6 HX Stomp.... NO IR's NEEDED !!!!

Yeah !!!!!   Your Friend …...KingSlayer

HX Storage Vault.hls 14.73 kB · 530 downloads

thank you for this, i am a new hx stomp user so this setlist will help me out alot