Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Pod Xt Live Through Pod Studio Ux2

I just got a POD Studio UX2, and although I can get quite good tones from POD Farm, I would still like to use my POD XT Live through it (mainly for switching effects and to use the Wah pedal), not necessarily for recording, just for practicing.

Can I plug the output from PD XT into the normal instrument input? I tried using the line inputs, but got nothing.

Just want to make sure I don't blow up the UX2.

One more thing: I only have guitars with passive pickups. I don't know if this is any relevant.

+1 to arislaf

You will get a better sound with true stereo if you run the PODxt Live's analog outs to Line 1 and 2 on the UX2.

Then in POD Farm in the mixer view you need to select Line1 for tone A and line2 for tone B and pan hard Left and Right.

Even better would be to just connect the PODxt Live via USB and take the UX2 out of the equation, unless of course there are effects you want to use in POD Farm.

***Warning*** If you purchased you PODxt Live 2nd hand with extra model packs, you will lose them if you update the flash mem.

Even better would be to just connect the PODxt Live via USB and take the UX2 out of the equation, unless of course there are effects you want to use in POD Farm.

Yeah, that's why I mentioned that this is for practice only (I want to use the microphone in from the UX 2 at the same time), to record I'll use either one or the other.