Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Free patches for all amps

arislaf

While I am a moderator I think I will leave the decision on where this post belongs to Line 6 because I think it falls in a grey area.

The title of this area is Promote Your Patches and that's what I think you're doing. However, I believe this area is intended to be a space where people can promote the patches they are selling rather than offering for free. Since yours are being offered for free there's nothing against you placing this post in the general Helix forum. The other promoters here can't do that under the Terms of Use, which is why this special place was created. Your post might also get more visibility in the general forum because people visiting here expect to be paying. Anyone looking for free stuff may not come here. 

In in any case your generosity is appreciated.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 4/18/2019 at 10:25 PM, silverhead said:

While I am a moderator I think I will leave the decision on where this post belongs to Line 6 because I think it falls in a grey area.

The title of this area is Promote Your Patches and that's what I think you're doing. However, I believe this area is intended to be a space where people can promote the patches they are selling rather than offering for free. Since yours are being offered for free there's nothing against you placing this post in the general Helix forum. The other promoters here can't do that under the Terms of Use, which is why this special place was created. Your post might also get more visibility in the general forum because people visiting here expect to be paying. Anyone looking for free stuff may not come here. 

In in any case your generosity is appreciated.

Thank you Silverhead, your comments always make my mood go up.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1