Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Use multiple G10 transmitters?

rampig59

I use multiple G10s.  For Helix I use one base unit plus the wireless bud to go from guitar to helix, and one base unit and bud to go from 1/4" out to my P/A speaker.  That usually works fine but sometimes if I don't turn them on in the right order (it seems), I get a weird feedback sound instead of the guitar signal.  THis is rare and once I reset everything it works again.

To your point, I have not tried charging  a transmitter while simultaneously using the base unit and other bud for the guitar wireless.  Intriguing and I have the capability to test this for you.  I will try it tomorrow!  I have no idea whether it will work but I will post again to let you know. 

• Like 1

Got my answer from Line 6 ................ Thanks for the support ticket inquiry. No, you cannot connect two at once in the way you described; the second you plug in the 2nd transmitter to charge you'll lose the previously synced connection. Kind regards, Line 6 Support