Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Footswitch replacement uk

captainnemo70

Hi guys, 

gt a helix floor with a faulty foot switch, its not always working when you stamp on it, 

its well out of warranty, we can get it swapped easy enough, its just getting hold o the switch.

id rather just get hold of the part and  replace it myself than have to send it off to a service centre, we have too many gigs in for it to be away for long

anyone got a link to where we can get them in the UK

Cheers

On 4/26/2019 at 8:37 AM, captainnemo70 said:

Hi guys, 

gt a helix floor with a faulty foot switch, its not always working when you stamp on it, 

its well out of warranty, we can get it swapped easy enough, its just getting hold o the switch.

id rather just get hold of the part and  replace it myself than have to send it off to a service centre, we have too many gigs in for it to be away for long

anyone got a link to where we can get them in the UK

Cheers

Hi Captain,

You’re not having much success with the bump on your question. As you have already wasted almost 2 weeks trying to get an easy option for the problem, I suggest you should try contacting Yamaha Kemble in the U.K.

Sherbourne Dr, Tilbrook, Milton Keynes, MK7 8BL

Telephone: 01908 366700

They are open from 10am.

They maybe able to help, rather than chasing up Line 6 Europe. 

Anyhow give it it a shot.

Hope this is some help.

You can try contacting British Audio guys (despite the name, they are in the US). They are great guys, they ship international. Even if you don't see the part you need, ask them via contact and see what they can do. https://britishaudio.com/

If you find those parts, I suggest to buy some of them, like I did with the scribble strips...as they are pretty garbage quality (as footswitch and rotary selectors) and it's great to have some spare parts available, so you don't have to waste a month for the service.