Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Problem with connection windows 10

Sacrifice82

Hey all! I have a problem with my Pod HD500X. Im trying to connect my pod with a computer using a usb cable. But my system doesnt recognize the device.It shows that something is connected to computer by usb cable but device is not recognized. Same problem with Pod HD500X Edit. It looks like device is not connected but its connected. Cable is good. Could it be something with an usb port in Pod? 

3 hours ago, Sacrifice82 said:

It shows that something is connected to computer by usb cable but device is not recognized. 

Since Windows 10 reports >>something<< connected, the USB cable is probably OK.

Not recognizing the device typically means the driver is missing;  download it from Windows HD500X driver Version 4.2.7.6 Released 8/21/15

I did download the driver. My friend told me that it can be chip broken. I had an accident while cable was connected to computer. I dont how to write correctly but when i touched m computer short circuit happened. Had to buy chipset, procesor and ram memory. I think the same happened to my Pod. I did check different usb ports. Even checked on 2 more computers.