cfppro123

Helix for acoustic guitar and vocals

I just received my Helix, I haven't unboxed it yet. Does anyone have recommendations for running acoustic guitar and vocals at the same time? Also, is there a way to separate the 2 signals going out, so I can adjust the volumes individually with my mixer?

Thank you,

6 hours ago, cfppro123 said:

I just received my Helix, I haven't unboxed it yet. Does anyone have recommendations for running acoustic guitar and vocals at the same time? Also, is there a way to separate the 2 signals going out, so I can adjust the volumes individually with my mixer?

Thank you,

Hi,

This question crops up on here from time to time, but a quick Google will usually reveal something useful - so here ya go! A couple to start you off.

Also, go to Line 6 Customtone, select Helix and then enter “acoustic” in the search panel. Should bring up a lot of freebie presets to check out.

Enjoy your new toy!

The Helix is verstaile to do this for sure. I run 2 acoustics and 1 vocal throguh the Helix and control volume on the 3 with added vol pedals instead of a mixer. Works well. The videos others have added are a great start.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, datacommando said:

Hi,

This question crops up on here from time to time, but a quick Google will usually reveal something useful - so here ya go! A couple to start you off.

Also, go to Line 6 Customtone, select Helix and then enter “acoustic” in the search panel. Should bring up a lot of freebie presets to check out.

Enjoy your new toy!

Thank you very much!

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, datacommando said:

Hi,

Enjoy your new toy!

Thank you!

56 minutes ago, TLF2007 said:

The Helix is verstaile to do this for sure. I run 2 acoustics and 1 vocal throguh the Helix and control volume on the 3 with added vol pedals instead of a mixer. Works well. The videos others have added are a great start.  

THank you.