Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

TWO AMPS TO DIFFERENT SIGNAL

diegogilmour70

Hello, I am new to the use of Helix. I need if someone can explain the following. In Lives, I use the helix with two (2) micropposed Amps. To an amp I want to send you the signal of my guitar with all the effects (compressor, overdrive, modulations and delay) and to the other Amp only the guitar with a modulation (vibe rotary) to the Gilmour Style in PULSE. That way you mix the two signals in the PA How should I do? How should I position everything on the screen?

---------------AfrikáansAlbanésAlemánAmáricoÁrabeArmenioAzerbaiyanoBengalíBielorrusoBirmanoBosnioBúlgaroCanarésCatalánCebuanoChecoChino (Simplificado)Chino (Tradicional)CingalésCoreanoCorsoCriollo haitianoCroataDanésEslovacoEslovenoEspañolEsperantoEstonioEuskeraFinésFrancésFrisón occidentalGaélico escocésGalésGallegoGeorgianoGriegoGuyaratíHausaHawaianoHebreoHindiHmongHúngaroIgboIndonesioInglésIrlandésIslandésItalianoJaponésJavanésJemerKazajoKirguísKurdoLaoLatínLetónLituanoLuxemburguésMacedonioMalayalamMalayoMalgacheMaltésMaoríMaratíMongolNeerlandésNepalíNoruegoNyanjaPanyabíPastúnPersaPolacoPortuguésRumanoRusoSamoanoSerbioShonaSindhiSomalíSotho meridionalSuajiliSuecoSundanésTagaloTailandésTamilTayikoTeluguTurcoUcranianoUrduUzbekoVietnamitaXhosaYidisYorubaZulúInglés

Abrir en Google Traductor

Resultados de la Web

El servicio gratuito de Google traduce instantáneamente palabras, frases y páginas web del español a más de 100 idiomas y viceversa.

... al instante palabras, frases y páginas web del español a más de cien idiomas. ... Inglés. Español. Portugués. Detectar idioma. Español. Inglés. Portugués.

Traductor en línea gratuito y mejorado con definiciones, pronunciaciones, sinónimos y ejemplos. Funciona para los 19 idiomas más utilizados en la web.

Use the two DSP lines in the Helix display as separate channels. On the far left of each line, set the input to be the 1/4” guitar input. At the far right end, set the output of the top line to be the left 1/4” output Jack and then set the output of the bottom line to be the send of loop 1. Plug your amp that will get all the effects into the left 1/4” output jack and the amp that will get the rotary into the send jack for loop 1.

On the top line, add all your effects (except the rotary). Add the rotary to the bottom line. Don’t add any amp or cab blocks if you are sending the Helix outputs to real amps.