Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Helix Tempo Shown

bshaw92

Is there a way to have the BPM show on the screen so when you tap in you can see it? Sometimes I need to set it before the drummer begins to start in on the right tempo. I recall on the Hx effects that it jumped to it, but could be imagining things. I couldn't see a setting in utilities but may have overlooked it. If it would pop up or stay up in the upper right corner that would work for what I needed.

In Global Settings -> MIDI/Tempo, Knob 5 Tempo Select the manual says:

The “Speed” or “Time” parameters of all tempo-based FX can be set to a note value that follows Tap Tempo or the tempo set with Knob 6 (Snapshot BPM/Preset BPM/Global BPM). Choose whether the Helix tempo is stored and recalled with each snapshot, recalled with each preset, or is applied globally across all presets and snapshots.

Also, selecting any time-based FX  block in a preset shows you note/bpm value. If it shows Note value press the knob once quickly to change the display to bpm value.

At the moment you can only see BPM in the global settings (see post by silverhead). Maybe the new update(2.8) will bring some new features for you.

" Tempo IndicatorPress TAP/TUNER to enter a new tempo. The scribble strip (Performance View on Helix LT) briefly displays the entered tempo "