Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Anybody have a Helix Native license for sale?

toad_toad_toad

I know this doesn't answer your question, but just a reminder that if you buy any of the Helix or HX hardware - the Helix Floor, LT or Rack or the HX Effects or Stomp - you can get Helix Native for $99.

And there are regular 30% off sales.

If you are considering this then Helix Native must be giving you good enough sounds; an HX Stomp can act as the interface and for simpler gigs might be all you need as it is half of Native in a very small box, and a used LT gives you full foot control and everything in Native. Both will give you the cheap Native licence (if the previous owner hasn't taken it).

If you don't like the hardware you can sell it while keeping the Native licence.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/7/2019 at 11:55 PM, williamjaywhalen said:

How does someone transfer the license from one owner to another?

You gift it to a person after being paid  - once paid you login and under your purchase history you gift it to another person (you would gift it to the person who bought it meaning the person you gifted it to needs to tell you Their Line6 user name that they use to login into Their line6 account) then gift it to that name - thats it 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, lieiti said:

Looking to buy as well. Please PM me if interested in selling. Thanks. 

Hi there, its kind of synchronistic you just posted this because I was just deciding on selling my Helix Native license today! I've never sold something like this online but as one user explained in this thread, apparently we can 'gift it' to a certain username through this site. Send me a private message.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello Schism87,

that is a great question.  I would guess that owning a PC based effects setup it is no different than owning a piece of hardware like a stomp pedal.  It is like you got the item on a great discount but at the end of the day it is still just a piece of equipment that you own and therefore can do what you want with it.  The software agreements do not seem to prohibit selling it as long as there is no way that 2 different people could use it at the same time - such as if the original owner doesn't delete it from their PC and continues to use it while the new person is also using it.  If anyone knows for sure please chime in. 

I'm pretty sure you can sell it.

It's the other way that is an issue. If you purchased a discounted Helix Native license from a qualifying purchase, you have to wait at least six months  before you can sell your hardware. If you sell prior ot that you would need to pay the difference or your license would be de-authorized.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello!

This is my first post here.

I'd just like to say that I love the Helix Native software, and will definitely buy it again in the future when things stabilize financially - If I didn't have to, I wouldn't sell it. 

That being said, I have a license for sale.

PM me if interested - 

Paypal only please - first $300 takes it.

Ready to transfer immediately.

Thanks for looking!

Helix 3.jpg

13 hours ago, cmexdt said:

Paypal only please - first $300 takes it

My sympathies with your situation but that price is too close to what i already can obtain it for from Line 6 plus it becomes NFR (not furtherly giftable) on transfer.
If you do drop to the previous going rate of  $150 let me know and I'd be happy to take it off your hands.