toad_toad_toad

Anybody have a Helix Native license for sale?

I'm officially "downgrading" from my Axe FX III because bringing my laptop to the gig is better than bringing my laptop + a 25 pound box!

Anyone selling a license?

Thanks!

I know this doesn't answer your question, but just a reminder that if you buy any of the Helix or HX hardware - the Helix Floor, LT or Rack or the HX Effects or Stomp - you can get Helix Native for $99.

And there are regular 30% off sales.

If you are considering this then Helix Native must be giving you good enough sounds; an HX Stomp can act as the interface and for simpler gigs might be all you need as it is half of Native in a very small box, and a used LT gives you full foot control and everything in Native. Both will give you the cheap Native licence (if the previous owner hasn't taken it).

If you don't like the hardware you can sell it while keeping the Native licence.

Yes i am selling my full native license as I no longer use it. If you or anyone else is interested. $150... 

PM me if you are still interested. 

On 5/13/2019 at 7:08 AM, Jagman13 said:

Yes i am selling my full native license as I no longer use it. If you or anyone else is interested. $150... 

PM me if you are still interested. 

Sorry for late response, but I messaged you!

I’m selling my license, if anyone’s interested PM me!

On 7/7/2019 at 11:55 PM, williamjaywhalen said:

How does someone transfer the license from one owner to another?

You gift it to a person after being paid  - once paid you login and under your purchase history you gift it to another person (you would gift it to the person who bought it meaning the person you gifted it to needs to tell you Their Line6 user name that they use to login into Their line6 account) then gift it to that name - thats it 

• Upvote 1

Looking to buy as well. Please PM me if interested in selling. Thanks. 

13 hours ago, lieiti said:

Looking to buy as well. Please PM me if interested in selling. Thanks. 

Hi there, its kind of synchronistic you just posted this because I was just deciding on selling my Helix Native license today! I've never sold something like this online but as one user explained in this thread, apparently we can 'gift it' to a certain username through this site. Send me a private message.

I would like to sell my Native helix as well. Asking $150

thank you.