Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Edit Profile

Sandra51

Hi Guys,

I am trying to update my profile with my registered Line 6 products but there doesn't appear to be anywhere to add the 4 items I have bought since I joined and register my first Variax 600 back in 2016 so it still shows as me only having 1 ?

Normally you can add new registered gear in your Account Settings (not profile). If you click on the little downward pointing arrow beside your username in the top right area of this page you will see a drop-down menu with an item call Account Settings. Go there and you should be able to modify a number of settings including your registered gear.

However, at the moment the Account Settings selection from the drop-down menu is not working for me.......... Is it working for you?

• Like 1

On 5/12/2019 at 7:12 PM, silverhead said:

Normally you can add new registered gear in your Account Settings (not profile). If you click on the little downward pointing arrow beside your username in the top right area of this page you will see a drop-down menu with an item call Account Settings. Go there and you should be able to modify a number of settings including your registered gear.

However, at the moment the Account Settings selection from the drop-down menu is not working for me.......... Is it working for you?

Hi Silverhead,

Thanks for replying but it isn't working for me either from there as I get "This page isn’t working"

I did think that you must have been one of the longest serving members of the forum when I saw that earlier hurghanico .

I see that the emojis do not work on the forum either, I like using those but it looks like I will have to wait until they fix those as well  !!

• Like 1