Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Vyzex Pocket Pod

stevc999

Hi All,

I'm a total novice on Vyzex and not really sure what I'm doing.

I have plugged my Pocket pod into my USB port and set all Midi In/Out ports to Line 6 Pocket Pod. I have plugged my pocket pod into the Line In and plugged in my guitar

When I click Auto Sense in preferences it flashes a screen and then closes down.

My question is...what next?

Should I be able to hear my guitar through my speakers and should I be able to tweak the sound on the studio? How do I record?

I have read through the manuals, but they are not idiot's guides by a long way and am now pretty stuck.

All help appreciated!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

Hi All,

I'm a total novice on Vyzex and not really sure what I'm doing.

I have plugged my Pocket pod into my USB port and set all Midi In/Out ports to Line 6 Pocket Pod. I have plugged my pocket pod into the Line In and plugged in my guitar

When I click Auto Sense in preferences it flashes a screen and then closes down.

My question is...what next?

Should I be able to hear my guitar through my speakers and should I be able to tweak the sound on the studio? How do I record?

I have read through the manuals, but they are not idiot's guides by a long way and am now pretty stuck.

All help appreciated!

Hello...im even a worse novice than u...where do i get Vizex download??

• 4 weeks later...

The Vyzex Editor, is only an editor. It allows you to use it's interface to adjust settings on the Pocket Pod. There is no audio that is transferred over the USB cable.

The Pocket Pod is more meant for practice I think. You can record, but you would have to take a 1/8 cable, plug it into the Pocket Pod's headphone jack, and plug the other end of the cable into your computer's mic in jack, or line in jack. For screwing around at home, this would work, but not be as ideal as the other Pod products.

• 1 year later...

Hola everybody, 

when i try to download the Vyzex software it says "

At this time, there is no    software available that matches your selection."

This is one of the most frustrating things i have come across and am unsure weather to rage or cry. 

I just want to play guitar and have heaps of sweet effects while at work, is that so much to ask? 

please help me line 6 and send me a link that bloody work!!

much appreciated

Gideon 

• Upvote 1