Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

HX stomp separate outputs question

Malotru

Hi! I am thinking about buying a hx stomp  and use it for both acoustic and electric setup. Is it possible to select different outputs for different patches so i can for example run the electric patch through the unbalanced output to the guitar tube amp and then switch to acoustic patch and run That through the balanced output in to the PA? 

5 hours ago, Malotru said:

Hi! I am thinking about buying a hx stomp  and use it for both acoustic and electric setup. Is it possible to select different outputs for different patches so i can for example run the electric patch through the unbalanced output to the guitar tube amp and then switch to acoustic patch and run That through the balanced output in to the PA? 

Yes, that's all possible . . . within the 6 block limitation of the Stomp. 

1 hour ago, Kilrahi said:

Yes, that's all possible . . . within the 6 block limitation of the Stomp. 

Ok! But just to be sure. Could i have the acoustic connected to one input and the electric to the other at the same time, and vice versa with outputs and just switch between patches to make it work? Then i guess the block limit you mention is not a particular problem for this setup since i am not using them at the same time?