Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Unable to install drivers for UX1 on Surface book /windows 10

I have a Surface book with Windows 10 (64bit) and I am not able to install the drivers for UX1. The installer claims the drivers are installed, but they are not. When trying to manually install the inf-file, the error message is: "The folder you specified doesn't contain a compatible software driver for your device."

Any help is appreciated. 

Thanks @Gaz_Ham, I have of course tried that in different ways. I have verified that the issue is hardware related as it works on another (older) laptop I have that runs Windows 10. 

So, the question now becomes, how can I enable the UX1 to use on a Surface book?

My last idea would be to install in compatibility mode with Windows 7. So unless any more experienced members can chime in, it might have to be a support ticket with line6 directly.

From what i see, for whatever reason, some just can't get it working on Windows 10.

I personally just keep my machine Windows 7, the drivers are pretty stable.