Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

New Speaker Models?

k21267

Just curious if anyone knows of any plans to update the PC+ with some new speaker models. It's been over a year I believe since it's release. I for one would love a version of the Celestion G65. Anyone else have some faves they'd like them to model?

I assume that the PC+ will need an update when the new helix's version come, at least, to integrate the fact of communicating without using the midi cable.

It would be nice if L6 avails this update to purpose new speaker models indeed..... No preference for a new one, just curious and impatient to have new possibilities....

Co-sign, hoping there's something in the pipeline for the Powercab+.

I'm using two Powercabs in stereo through L6 link and when I connect either one of them to the computer through USB I can only record the channel going to that speaker and not both  channels. I think someone affiliated with Line 6 said that's a bug, so hoping that'll get fixed too.

• 1 month later...