Sign in to follow this  
SeminalJim

No Pod Farm 2 License Found

I have set up my new Pod Studio UX2 and folowed the instructions, but each time I open POD Farm I get the following message:

No Pod Farm 2 License Found - Pod Farm 2 is not authorized. Pod Farm will run in trial mode...

I have set up the Licence Manager and Line Monkey shows that everything is upto date, i have registered the product, it shows as active but still each time I restart the program, it gives same message...?

Does anybody know why this is happening, or if there is any fixes? Im on PC, Windows 8.1.

Any Help, Thanks

PS. I have attached the diagnostic log from the licence manager

L6LM-12-26-2013.txt

you have register your equipment and run the license manager to authorize the device.

• Upvote 1

Yeah, I've registered, signed in, authorized UX2, authorized computer, basically everything shows fine, but when i start program I get trial mode

are you sure it wasn't a used device? if it has been registered before it would only qualify for the pod farm 1 license.

it could well be issues with line6 servers as well.. i noticed a few people having similar issues.

I figured it out, think there may be bugs with windows 8.1, possibly 8 aswell... just run the liscence manager in compatibility mode for windows 7... that fixed it for me

I am having this problem on my Macbook after 5 months of having no problems with it. I used it 4 hours ago with no problems. For the last hour since trying to open it again, I am getting the same message. Please help!

Same problem with me:

Mac OS X

KB37

License Manager - Authorized

Authorized Devices - My Mac and KB37

License 6 License Manager 1.08

Line 6 Monkey 1.68

POD Farm 2.58

Now KB37 has CLIP lights blinking

I've been using my UX2 for ages with no problems, but today I fire up POD farm 2 & it tells me I no longer have a licence.  I logged into Licence Manager & everything looks fine - authorized, however I'm still in 'trial' mode.... what gives?

I'm running on Windows 7

License Mgr 1.07