Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Over a decade this forum exists and nothing Facebook is where is at.

Over a decade this forum exists, and people actually thought Line 6 developers were checking our ideas here hahahahahaha

Come on people get real.  

Facebook just started a page now with over 3,000 members. And gueas what, people are getting  answers straightaway from product managers. I mean, I truly appreciate the expertise and pacience of master Parkissian. But facebook is so more 2019, ideas are way more exposible and ......is just a better plataform.

Edited by Blgband
Misspelling

11 hours ago, Blgband said:

Over a decade this forum exists, and people actually thought Line 6 developers were checking our ideas here hahahahahaha

Come on people get real.  

Facebook just started a page now with over 3,000 members. And gueas what, people are getting  answers straightaway from product managers. I mean, I truly appreciate the expertise and pacience of master Parkissian. But facebook is so more 2019, ideas are way more exposible and ......is just a better plataform.

And yet here you are...... is this just a casual drive-by or can we dare hope you will return regularly to further enlighten us?

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, silverhead said:

And yet here you are...... is this just a casual drive-by or can we dare hope you will return regularly to further enlighten us?

C'mon now... isn't what's really important the fact that now we all know that we've been left behind, out of the loop, kicked to the curb, etc etc...and that our salvation lies in the majesty that is Facebook? Click click, "Like" "Like"!!! 

Consider your status "updated"...;)

• 4 weeks later...