Sign in to follow this  
Blgband

Over a decade this forum exists and nothing Facebook is where is at.

Posted (edited)

Over a decade this forum exists, and people actually thought Line 6 developers were checking our ideas here hahahahahaha

Come on people get real.  

Facebook just started a page now with over 3,000 members. And gueas what, people are getting  answers straightaway from product managers. I mean, I truly appreciate the expertise and pacience of master Parkissian. But facebook is so more 2019, ideas are way more exposible and ......is just a better plataform.

Edited by Blgband
Misspelling

If Facebook is my only other option, I'll remain happily in the dark. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

11 hours ago, Blgband said:

Over a decade this forum exists, and people actually thought Line 6 developers were checking our ideas here hahahahahaha

Come on people get real.  

Facebook just started a page now with over 3,000 members. And gueas what, people are getting  answers straightaway from product managers. I mean, I truly appreciate the expertise and pacience of master Parkissian. But facebook is so more 2019, ideas are way more exposible and ......is just a better plataform.

And yet here you are...... is this just a casual drive-by or can we dare hope you will return regularly to further enlighten us?

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, silverhead said:

And yet here you are...... is this just a casual drive-by or can we dare hope you will return regularly to further enlighten us?

C'mon now... isn't what's really important the fact that now we all know that we've been left behind, out of the loop, kicked to the curb, etc etc...and that our salvation lies in the majesty that is Facebook? Click click, "Like" "Like"!!! 

Consider your status "updated"...;)

For ideas, there's the "Idea Scale" site, for submitting ideas for products and features.

It's how the Helix was created.

On 5/20/2019 at 6:46 PM, cruisinon2 said:

If Facebook is my only other option, I'll remain happily in the dark. 

You're not alone...