Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Pod Farm 2.5 "ux2 Not Authorized For This Computer"

So i have running with line6 gear for like 2-3 years now. But its the first time i ran into a problem now that i cant fix myself.

I installed the line6 monkey ad i always do to install UX2 driver USB firmware and pod farm. But every time i start pod farm up its says that UX2 is not authorized for this computer, well the first thing i do is open the licens manager abd it's telling me.

Comupter name:                         Nikolaj

Serial: (just an example)             xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

authorized:                                 Yes - [Deauthorize]

Well then i think whats the problem? i also trying to uninstall everything and start over with driver, firmware, pod farm but nothing help.

The icon on the dekstop says "POD Farm 2" wich i always have been used. The program was with the UX2 back when i bought it.

I have reinstalled my windows alot since, but never had a problem with line6 products. Guess i there is a limit to how many times it can be installed?

Hmm think its all black, here another picture

http://i.imgur.com/thEBbaV.jpg

I dont think its windows 8 either because i ran win8 over a year now.

And after the re install my OS the line6 product wont work anymore, but all my games and other programs works perfectly, and the monkey program has a green mark for all programs like i have nothing to worry about like this:

.1 http://i.imgur.com/qLroyvG.png

.2 http://i.imgur.com/VHG6VWC.png

Damn its hard to live without playing guitar xD miss it already

• 2 weeks later...

I think I will run into that problem soon, every time I reset my pc it asks me to authorize my pc and my POD UX2 and now I have one or two left I had done that on my old computer several times, I want to install on my MAC but I'm afraid that I can lose my extras, sometime in the past I read that you have right to Authorize 3 devices at the same time and 10 devices in the lifetime of your account and up to another number of authorizations for Each POD device, so I'm the second user of my POD UX2 and I have almost exhausted my 10 times authorizations with my profile, it's something that I never understood from Line 6 and I really want professional support from them!

Unfortunately I can't help but we are in the same boat!

Cheers!

in reality it's only 10 lifetime before you have to call or open a ticket...

they will happily reset your count if you call or open a support ticket.

I think I will run into that problem soon, every time I reset my pc it asks me to authorize my pc and my POD UX2 and now I have one or two left I had done that on my old computer several times, I want to install on my MAC but I'm afraid that I can lose my extras, sometime in the past I read that you have right to Authorize 3 devices at the same time and 10 devices in the lifetime of your account and up to another number of authorizations for Each POD device, so I'm the second user of my POD UX2 and I have almost exhausted my 10 times authorizations with my profile, it's something that I never understood from Line 6 and I really want professional support from them!

Unfortunately I can't help but we are in the same boat!

Cheers!

• 4 years later...