Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Variax Bass

Hello people, I love the Variax Bass model ( I don't own it) but I would like to see a new updated model,is there any hope to ask a new Variax bass instrument? It would be a dream for me

is there a way to ask that to Line6 Staff?

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, tron2012 said:

is there a way to ask that to Line6 Staff?

Beyond what you've already done, no... you might get a response from the Variax "fix-it" guy, who pops in here periodically. But be prepared for the answer to be "no". They haven't made the basses for years on end, and I wouldn't hold my breath for a new one anytime soon. As it is, the Variax guitars are hardly a household name, and I suspect there's even less of a demand for a new Variax bass.

Don't know what's coming down the pipeline. I never find out until they have one that needs to be checked out

by me. Nothing so far. "Idea Scale" is a place to go for submitting ideas, wants and wishes. It's how the Helix was created.