Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

online helix preset viewer

killingred

hi,

i was wondering if you guys/gals could help my with a little project.

i needed a helix preset viewer to manually convert some floor/lt presets to my hx stomp. unfortunately hx edit would not take these presets, so made a little online viewer.

it is pretty basic right now, but it works, and pretty much does, what i need it to. layout/formatting of the blocks is not really pretty right now and parallel routing is not represented in the layout (splitting blocks are displayed though).

i wanted to ask, if it is ok to post the url here for you to test the tool. i could need the feedback ;)

please let me know.

thanks

• Upvote 1

• 5 months later...

this may be an ignorant question, but do the paths represents all of the settings for a single button preset, or just all of the settings for that song, which may be assigned to various buttons?

Does the 'Position' attribute correspond to the Helix button assigned?

I have a POD HD500x, but my church uses Helix.  I have all the Helix patches, just trying to interpret them to set my Pod up to emulate the sound so I can practice my toe dance.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...