Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Logo Badge - Line 6

As i live in Israel. And needed a hard case for my JTV59  got a Nice Tweed one, but wanted to get a line 6 logo on the case but nobody sell's out side USA.
Line 6 30-60-0004 Logo Badge for Line 6 Guitar Amplifier158392.jpg
Don't Line 6 Take pride ?
I can buy Fender logo's Gibson Logo's but for some strange reason no way of getting a Line 6 logo to put on my tweed case.
Any Idea's?

i found this logo in the store for 10$

https://www.globalfulfillment.net/gfsnet/line6/10Expand.aspx?ProductCode=30-60-0007

it's a similar looking cab logo rather than the amp logo...

anyway... just saying you might see if you can get a user in the USA to buy it and send it to you...

probably be a little markup involved, since line6 shipping will cost, and then shipping to you on top of it...

but if you use something like paypal you could probably make that happen.

i found this logo in the store for 10$

https://www.globalfulfillment.net/gfsnet/line6/10Expand.aspx?ProductCode=30-60-0007

it's a similar looking cab logo rather than the amp logo...

anyway... just saying you might see if you can get a user in the USA to buy it and send it to you...

probably be a little markup involved, since line6 shipping will cost, and then shipping to you on top of it...

but if you use something like paypal you could probably make that happen.

That's what i want.   but they don't sell out of the USA. All other Guitar company's sell anything they have in stock (All via PAYPAL)  i have a 40 year old cry baby that i needed new sockets. the guy's at Dunlop sent me 2 new one's free of charge . Now that's what i call great service!

Why should i, as a paying customer have to find some friend in the US, he has to buy it for me i send him money and he sends it to me . There's no Logic here.

• Upvote 1

That's what i want. but they don't sell out of the USA. All other Guitar company's sell anything they have in stock (All via PAYPAL) i have a 40 year old cry baby that i needed new sockets. the guy's at Dunlop sent me 2 new one's free of charge . Now that's what i call great service!

Why should i, as a paying customer have to find some friend in the US, he has to buy it for me i send him money and he sends it to me . There's no Logic here.

I agree. Line6 should sell branding related items via internet worldwide to a) local service centers in each country and b b) fanboys/customers.

Payment should be via paypall or credit card.

i just looked up the shipping costs...$10.50 from line6 to my house. more than 2x the cost of the logo. unbelievable. and maybe i'm wrong, i checked shipping to Israel...$90. no, i don't have anything better to do

Hey boy, you don't need to ship the whole amp, just the logo :lol:

$90! unbelievable! I guess they use a personal delivery boy and will come direct to you by a lear jet :ph34r:

• Upvote 1

Hey boy, you don't need to ship the whole amp, just the logo :lol:

$90! unbelievable! I guess they use a personal delivery boy and will come direct to you by a lear jet :ph34r:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :huh:

I just used our companies account and checked for the price of UPS:

UPS Envelope Express Saver (lead time 2 days) 43 €

If I will put it in an small box UPS Expedited 87,76 € lead time 9 days :o

If I put it in an envelope and send it by letter post 3,45 € (as sample without value) no lead time provided.

So I must draw back my last post. Sending goods (excluding gifts or valueless samples) is really expensive :(

And even you will have to charge import tariff :angry:

• 2 weeks later...

• International Orders: We do not ship web orders to addresses outside the U.S. (including APO boxes). Please request a quote or call a Sales Pro for assistance at 608-831-7330.

http://www.fullcompass.com/product/443885.html

Maybe you're so happy, because you live in the USA! Is there Not One person in LINE 6 to send me a Logo Badge ?...

Maybe you're so happy, because you live in the USA! Is there Not One person in LINE 6 to send me a Logo Badge ?...

there's actually not any person from line6 that regularly reads the forums...

if you want a response or to plead for some sort of exception... you need to contact them directly.

http://line6.com/company/contact/

• Upvote 1

Man i'm in Israel -  the Middle East. How about a simple email address... 

just open a support ticket and ask...

http://line6.com/support/tickets/

ThanX for the info. That's quite amazing & disturbing. 

It's been a "user forum" rather than a "support forum" for a while, since users complained that they wanted to hear direct from line6.... so they came up with the ticket system...

many users used to come to the "support forum" and if they didn't mark their post as a question, they would not be queued up for a direct response....

apparently users got frustrated by this simple but important step...

and many times they got no support at all...

anyway... the ticket goes direct to support and they will answer...

unfortunately, your answer will be off forum and it will not help the next person...so they too will have to open a ticket...

so it's not a perfect system either....

• Upvote 1

this is a quote from ups

I have completed the quote and the information is below. 

Ship To: HAIFA, 31004, ISRAEL 
Ship From: MARCUS HOOK, 19061, UNITED STATES 
Total Shipment Weight: 1 LB

Rates: 
UPS Worldwide Saver $86.40 
Fuel Surcharge $9.50 
Shipment Total: $95.90 USD 

UPS Worldwide Expedited $82.30 
Fuel Surcharge $9.05 
Shipment Total: $91.35 USD 

this is a quote from ups

I have completed the quote and the information is below. 

Ship To: HAIFA, 31004, ISRAEL 

Ship From: MARCUS HOOK, 19061, UNITED STATES 

Total Shipment Weight: 1 LB

Rates: 

UPS Worldwide Saver $86.40 

Fuel Surcharge $9.50 

Shipment Total: $95.90 USD 

UPS Worldwide Expedited $82.30 

Fuel Surcharge $9.05 

Shipment Total: $91.35 USD 

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: