Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

4 Computers Same Problem With Fbv Shortboard

I am having an issue with line 6 edit, I am not able to download tones on 4 different computes to my fbv mkii shortboard running windows 7,vista and xp. line 6 monkey and all drivers are updated but line 6 spider iv edit and line 6 spider valve edit does not recognize my device while line 6 monkey does.I have deleted and reinstalled both edit programs with no fix..I find it odd that monkey recognizes device (fbv shortboard) but both edit programs do not..

So Spider Edit does not recognize that the Shortboard and amp are connected?  I had the opposite problem - edit worked, but not Monkey.  SOme suggestions were to try a different USB port, and to deleted all Line 6 software (not just uninstall, you have to go into your files and find the folders where files are left after uninstalling and deleted everything), then reinstalling.