Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

HX effects loop to amp loop

lcmorgado

12 minutes ago, phil_m said:

I don't really understand the question... Do you just want to put the HX Effects in your amp's loop? If that's the case, you don't need to use the HX Effects' loop at all.

i dont explain the correct way.

i want to create a block in the hx with delays and reverbs, and send that path to the loop of the amp, and avoid using the 4CM, while the other path goes to the amp input

1 minute ago, lcmorgado said:

i dont explain the correct way.

i want to create a block in the hx with delays and reverbs, and send that path to the loop of the amp, and avoid using the 4CM, while the other path goes to the amp input

But what you're describing is the 4CM... You can set up the 4CM so you don't have to use an FX Loop in the HX Effects, but it's kind of more of a pain. You have to create a parallel path and set the output for Path A to be panned hard left. Then set the output for Path B so that it's panned hard right. You would then connect the right input to your amp's effect send. The right output would go to your amp's effects return (your guitar would be plugged into the left input, and the left output would go to your amp's input).

• Like 1

Use 4cm if you want fx  before AND after your amp's preamp (GUITAR>HXFX IN>FX>SEND BLOCK>HXFX SEND>AMP IN> AMP SEND>HXFX RETURN>FX>HXFX OUT>AMP RETURN) .

Otherwise, if I get what you're asking, GUITAR>AMP IN>AMP SEND>HXFX IN>FX>HXFX OUT>AMP RETURN. No SEND Block required.