Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Toneport Ux1 As Sound Card Loud Music Soft Voice

Hi all, i have recently tried to use UX1 as an external sound card. I've installed all the latest drivers from the line 6 website.

everything works, sound quality is there for music. the problem is that when music or video is playing, the voices are barely audible and the music is much louder. the highs on the voice also sound distorted.

even when i'm running a voice chat app, and other stuff like in game music is playing, the voice chat app is horrendously soft.

i tried equalizing the sound by going to the sound settings under control panel. however, i've found that the enhancements tab is missing. further digging around the internet revealed that the enhancement tab depends very much on the firmware provided for the device.

i have tried downloading external EQs but it doesn't manage to solve this issue.

Specs are:

Toneport UX1

windows 8

i7-4700MQ

8gb ram

my in built sound card is horrible, and so i really need to use this ux1 for proper music :(

please advise, thank you very much