Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Pedal board power supply for HX Stomp

Tarekith

On 2/7/2021 at 10:15 PM, jozokano said:

Hi everyone!

I have an MXR iso brick power supply (this one) and Im wondering if I can use it with the HX stomp. If this it’s possible, what would be the most recommended option to feed the HX with this power

I don’t think it’ll work, since it has fixed current outlets. The truetone can exert its compete power through one port, what is exactly what you need (Stomp at least needs 900ma)

Hey folks - I have my HX Stomp on a little PT Nano board. I am currently using the stock power supply which is working for my purposes. 

As people have discovered, the stock PSU provides more than enough current, so I am trying to find a daisy chain cable that will enable me to power the stomp and a DMC micro. 

However, the daisy chain power cables I have from my old OneSpot doesn't work. The ends fit fine in a standard pedal, but it seems like the power input on the Stomp is just a hair smaller. 

Can someone please point me to the exact end converter cable I need?

Thanks!

-Dan-

• 2 months later...

Hello!

What I'm interested in doing is using the HX Stomp Power Supply, but use one of my 1 spot adapters to make it a right-angle plug.

Does anyone know if I can do this?  Would I still need to use both the CL6 and the converter, or would just the regular cable work?

Thanks in advance (I couldn't find the answer to this particular question).

Cee