Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

New updates for Spider V remote control?

Spiderneuwied

Hello Line 6 Team, I have a question about Ideascale. Many good suggestions are made there every day, including the Spider V and remonte software. But I have not seen any update installers where these ideas are processed, at least some of them. Are you interested in this at all or is the Ideascale only one thing to calm down the Line6 owners and make it clear that the suggestions are taken seriously. Or maybe come in the next few weeks, really an update in which ideas are processed?

3 hours ago, Spiderneuwied said:

Hello Line 6 Team, I have a question about Ideascale. Many good suggestions are made there every day, including the Spider V and remonte software. But I have not seen any update installers where these ideas are processed, at least some of them. Are you interested in this at all or is the Ideascale only one thing to calm down the Line6 owners and make it clear that the suggestions are taken seriously. Or maybe come in the next few weeks, really an update in which ideas are processed?

I hate to rain on your parade, but "official" L6 folks rarely show up here to comment on anything. And even when they do, they have a long established history of not answering answer this kind of question. They simply don't discuss what's in the pipeline.

And Idea Scale itself was never meant to be a feedback loop...it exists so the people who design things can gauge what people want...it's not there to be a crystal ball for end users. Plus, it's overflowing with requests. Some might get implemented one day (quite possibly in a completely different product... Helix was born mostly from feature requests for other devices), but my guess is that most will probably never see the light of day. What percentage actually become reality is anybody's guess, though...but either way, you're not gonna succeed in getting them to go through the entire list one by one, providing a "yay" or "nay" for every request, or an explanation as to why any one in particular was or wasn't chosen. It is what it is...