Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

HX Rack and looping?

Munty

Hi there.

Just to clarify, I'm paraplegic and can't use my feet at all.  I guess at a push I could use my elbows or nose for pedals!

What do I need to control the Looper block, either 6 or 1 switch varieties?  I don't really want to spend loads of money on a floor box that's going end up sitting on my desk and taking up huge amounts of space.  I had envisaged the lovely Line 6 people would have put the controls on the buttons of the rack unit, but it appears not.  Or am I missing something?

I've YouTube the hell out of myself and can't find anything for this.

Any ideas?  :o)

The Helix looper is pretty basic as far as its functionality goes. If you are looking at investing in hardware to control the looper, you might find your money better spent on a dedicated looper with more functionality. Given your hurdles, a looper that you can arm and have automatically start when you start playing, and overdubs that you can arm and have automatically start when the primary loop repeats, would be most useful. Good luck and let us know how it goes!

Thanks folks, all good advice.  

Changing snapshots without a foot controller is also a complete arse, why it's hidden away where it is I have no idea.  But anyway, that's another story!