Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

questions packs Choptones

ferargue

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

So I got the Bogie Petrucci and I am a little confused......Amp Matching Pack-Settings Tab where it says Channel one says 3 then the gain says 4P. What does the P stand for? And if channel says 3 does that mean I set my channel volume at 3? You have to set each one of these presets this way? Slightly confusing. Also in the processed presets there are empty IR’s which IR’s do I add to those? The number at the end of the presets title? Please clarify. 

On 3/12/2020 at 2:53 AM, Zarthanity777 said:

So I got the Bogie Petrucci and I am a little confused......Amp Matching Pack-Settings Tab where it says Channel one says 3 then the gain says 4P. What does the P stand for? And if channel says 3 does that mean I set my channel volume at 3? You have to set each one of these presets this way? Slightly confusing. Also in the processed presets there are empty IR’s which IR’s do I add to those? The number at the end of the presets title? Please clarify. 

Hi,

There is a 7 month old post from “choptones” above, which states - “If you need any information feel free to contact us!”

You will have a better chance of finding answers if you contact the vendor directly. Strangely, the Chop Tones website doesn’t have a contact form, although there is a FaceBook Group for Users and Support.

Try here:

https://z-m-www.facebook.com/pg/ChopTones/groups/?ref=page_internal

Quoting this may resurrect the zombie user who only posted on a couple of occasions.

On 7/25/2019 at 6:27 PM, choptones said:

Hi! Thanks for your interest in our products! :) 

If you need any informations feel free to contact us!