Sign in to follow this  
alheeren

Helix Native in Studio One Pro 4 issue

Picked up Helix Native on sale and installed it. I can bring up the plugin in my DAW (latest Studio One Pro) and it sounds fantastic!
Ok... the bad news...
When I double click presets it switches over to the preset on the screen but the sound does not change! I have to switch to a different input and then back for the sound to actually change to that preset! is anyone else having this issue? What is the fix for this?

I have exactly the same problem on S1. You can switch off Z mode and it switches, but that can't be the solution.

I hope there is a fix.

I'm having the same issues, with Studio one pro 4.6 only changes preset sounds when I turn monitor off and back on in Studio one. I end up using Helix rack hardware to record, but it would be nice to have native available and operating the right way if my rack is not in the studio.

Hmmm...I have Studio One 4.6, and (as you might expect!) use Helix Native all the time. I have never run into this problem, and tried to duplicate it...used low-latency, didn't use low latency, tried different block sizes, you name it. If it's an insert effect in a track, and I switch presets, the sound changes.

Can you give a recipe to reproduce what you're experiencing?